JUNE 6, 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM PST
Learn how to communicate effectively and with confidence.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN HOW TO COMMUNICATE MORE EFFECTIVELY AND WITH CONFIDENCE?
Do you struggle with 𝐒𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨 to others?
Do you often 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 for not being heard?
Or the opposite - Do others view your communication style as 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡?
Would you like to learn how to 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲?
If you said yes to any of the above, then this webinar is for you.
IN THIS MASTERCLASS YOU WILL:
- Learn about 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, so that you can identify yours.
- 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟𝐬 that result in using each style, so that you'll have an opportunity to evaluate your beliefs.
- Learn about ways in which you can move toward 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 so that you experience 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 toward others or 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 and frustration toward yourself.
- Learn the 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, so that with practice, you could communicate more effectively over time.
It's for you if you relate to ANY of these below. You...
Keep saying Yes when you want to say No
Keep taking on new responsibilities even if part of you knows it's all too much.
Keep prioritizing other people over yourself.
Feel resentful toward the other person, and frustrated with yourself.
OR keep speaking to others in a harsh way and feel regretful later.
Northridge Art Studio
9349 Melvin Ave. #9 , Northridge, CA 91324
📌 Make a turn at the Korean Barbecue
and keep going straight on the driveway.
WHAT TO BRING:
Pen and Paper
Your Registration Email
No psychotherapy services are offered on this website. Coaching and workshops provided here are not to be used as a substitute for psychotherapy.
The Services offered here are NOT appropriate for women who:
- Don't have their basic needs (such as food, shelter, and safety) met.
- Experience severe mood or mental health problems such as thoughts of harm toward self or others, frequent nightmares and flasbacks, intense and severe mood changes, seeing or hearing things that others do not, and experience substance use issues.
- Find all relationships around them to be toxic and/or unstable.
If this is you, please be sure to reach out to a community resource and/or seek psychotherapy and psychiatric services.